Use this guide for helping you locate relevant articles for your assignment.
The guide navigates in a series of pages (see the left-hand side links).
- Learn about your theory or lens that you are applying to your work, see the "Background information, learn more about a theory" to start.
- Dive deeper into additional ebook titles on disability studies, critical studies, feminist studies, marxist, etc.
- Use the "How to find ebooks" to locate potential relevant titles.
- See the Finding articles tab - for locating scholarly articles for databases and search tips.
- Cite your sources; use the citation tab for MLA citation style information.